Go to Michael’s and get…
1x 8x8x1.75″ ArtMinds Basswood
1x Sharpie “Brush” in Green
2x 9×12″ Creatology Peel & Stick Felt in Kelly Green (1x extra than you’ll probably need)
optional) Glass of Wine
Price: $20 ($15 if you Google the “40% one item” coupon)
A sheet of paper
1. Trace and cut a piece of paper to the size of the interior of the box.
2. Use the paper as a stencil to cut the felt to roughly the same size (preferably slightly larger to account for mistakes).
3. Mock it up and trim to perfection.
5. Use the permanent marker to cover any spots that show through the sides of the felt.
6. Test it out (and hopefully don’troll 2/3 blanks like I did 😦
Cool idea, May have to try that out.
Thanks! I didn’t even finish my glass of wine before I was done. It’s super quick and easy.
Picked one up today and my very crafty wife put it together, thank you for the excellent idea!
I drank my Guinness while she worked!
Pingback: DIY Dice Tray Ideas | 15 Amazing DIY Dice Tray Ideas
Pingback: 10 DIY Dice Tray Plans: How To Make A Dice Tray
Pingback: 10 Quick And Easy DIY Dice Tray Plans - Craftsy